Cannabidiol, also known as CBD, is a cannabinoid that is found naturally in the Cannabis Sativa plant.
1. Will I get high on consuming Hemp?
- Unfortunately, no. It's impossible to get high with Hemp, but possible to get loads of nutrients from it.
2. What is Hemp?
- Hemp belongs to the Cannabis family and can be defined as Cannabis Sativa which has below 0.3% of THC. Hemp is used for medical and industrial purposes.
3. Is this better than Flax and Chia seeds?
- Infact, its 2x better in terms of its protein content.
4. How can I consume Hemp Hearts?
- It is best consumed raw. Additionally, you can sprinkle it on your salads, meals, breakfast cereals, daal, sabzi, sandwich, pastry, khichdi, dips- the options are endless! It also goes really well with smoothies and protein shakes, because of its grassy-earthy-nutty punch.
5. Why is Hemp known to be a superfood?
- It is a complete protein as it has 9 essential amino acids that are required for your daily-intake, a perfect balance of omega 3 & 6, reduces cholesterol and improves heart/brain function, maintains weight and is also a mood enhancer, to name a few. All in all, it's a healthy, wholesome munchie.
6. How are we helping the planet with Hemp?
- Bad food choices are the biggest contributors to Global Warming, by choosing Hemp you're not only feeding your body the best plant-based nutrition but also giving back to the environment as well as this crop is grown with sustainable farming practices.
7. Why should I choose India Hemp Organics?
- We grow our produce ourselves along with our team of happy farmers, with a lot of love and nurture all our crops with extreme care as plants have life too. We also give 10% of our proceeds back to our farmer communities and for rural development projects in the Himalayas. We are extremely passionate about Health & Wellness and are here to revolutionise this space with our 100% sustainable, raw and organic produce. To know more, head over to our About Us page.
Find the answers to all your questions here.