Healthy Garlic Hemp Seed Pesto (in 5 mins)
- 40 grams / 1/4th cup hemp hearts
- 70 grams / 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 30 grams / 1 cup garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Pinch of coconut sugar
- 2 lemons, juice (~1/3 cup)
- 60 ml / 1/4 cup olive oil/hemp seed oil
- Add the hemp and sunflower seeds, garlic, salt, pepper, sugar, and lemon juice to a food processor fitted with the blade attachment.
- Blend on high until mostly smooth, and then add the olive oil/hemp seed oil in a slow drizzle while blending until combined. Continue to mix until as smooth as possible.
- Serve mixed with pasta, on bread, pizza, crackers, or mix it into your salad dressing.
- Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to five days and enjoy :)