- Half coconut
- Green chillies (according to your choice of spiciness)
- Some pepper corn
- Half chopped onion
- Mint leaves
- Hand full of coriander leaves
- In a grinder, add the coconut, coriander leaves, 4 to 5 mint leaves, pepper corns, 1/4th tea spoon of turmeric, 1/2 chopped onions, green chillies according to spice, salt, jaggery and lemon.
- Heat a pan, add oil in it, and then add mustard seeds, kadi-patta, and 1 single red dry chilly. Mix well.
- Add the above ingredients into the chutney mix created in step 1 and mix well.
- Drizzle with hemp seed oil as a dressing, for added flavour and nutrition.
- Don’t forget to let your taste buds enjoy : )