Hemp Hearts Tabouli
A simple, no-cook vegan tabouli made with Hemp Hearts!
A protein- and nutrient-packed snack, lunch, or side!
This is the kind of dish that just shines in its simplicity.It’s stupidly simple, but ridiculously flavourful and addictive. A wholesome source of nutrition is essential for a healthy mind, body and soul.
- 2 cups packed Parsley, minced
- 5 large Mint leaves, minced
- 1/2 cup Hemp Hearts
- juice of 1-2 small Lemons
- 1 Tomato, chopped
- 1 large green Onion, minced
- 1/4 large Cucumber, chopped
- 1/4 tsp Spices, optional for toasty flavour
- 1 Tbsp Hemp Seed Oil
- Salt + Pepper
- Mix all of your ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Season with Hemp Hearts, Salt and Pepper to taste and enjoy!
Come get a taste of the Himalayas! :)