Hemp Protein Bars (Vegan)
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 2 cups lightly packed, soft pitted dates
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup (70 g) Hemp Protein Powder
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup peanut or almond butter
- First place the nuts in a processor and mix until broken down. It’s okay if there are still some large pieces.
- Add in the dates and continue to mix, stopping to press down as needed.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and process until it forms a thick dough.
- Remove and press into a small square baking pan lined with wax or parchment paper.
- Place in the freezer for 60 minutes or the fridge for a few hours.
- Remove and cut into 14 bars.
- Store in the fridge in an air-tight container for up to 1 week or the freezer for up to 3 months.